Medlio is a secure, virtual health insurance card. The patient’s smartphone-based application is a provider directory that also offers real-time health benefits information as well as a centralized location for creating, storing, and sharing medical data. The application allows patients to check in directly from their smartphones displaying a real-time cost estimate for that visit. The provider’s web-based application is a channel that not only enables up-front price transparency for point-of-service collections, but also becomes a secure, technology-agnostic communications platform between patients, providers and payers. The core application and profile is free to all providers. Pricing for upgrade modules and transparency software tool are to be determined. The mobile app is free to patients.
- Tiredness as a Symptom of Potential Burning Out: Technology and Humans in 2021
- How to Spot the Warning Signs of a Flesh-Eating Infection?
- Viagra and Priapism: Can the Famous ED Drug Cause a Dangerous Condition?
- DreamIt Philly ‘09 Company SeatGeek Raises $35 Million Series B Round
- RegDesk gets boost from DreamIt Health program